sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO 0.9.4-test4 x86/ppc/x86-64 are out

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Bearcat AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • Cc: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO 0.9.4-test4 x86/ppc/x86-64 are out
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 13:04:16 -0700

Hah, which ones?

Seth

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 01:45:17PM -0600, Bearcat M. Sandor wrote:
> Just a quick note to let you all know that i installed the 64-bit test 4
> iso with out problems. GCC is installed just fine.
>
> Half of the spells won't compile, but that's another matter.
>
> Bearcat M. Sandor
>
> > Currently, initial reports are indicating something majorly wrong with
> > at least least the x86 version so far. Somebody installed it in vmware
> > and there's no gcc installed. Please go to the /iso/testing/old/
> > directory to find the -test3 isos if you plan on installing for at least
> > x86 until further notice.
> >
> > Hopefully we'll see a -test5 release on the heels of this release
> > according to ... the "release often, release early" trend. If you do
> > try them, please check bugzilla for bugs reported to test4 version and
> > file bugs to help improve the quality of Source Mage ISO releases.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Seth Woolley and David Kowis
> > QA and ISO Team Leads

Key id 00BA3AF3 = 8BE0 A72E A47E A92A 0737 F2FF 7A3F 6D3C 00BA 3AF3
Quality Assurance Team Leader; Security Team Member, Leader Emeritus
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic http://www.sourcemage.org
Elected Coordinating Committee Member, Secretary, and Finances Chair
Pacific Green Party of Oregon - Peace - http://www.pacificgreens.org