sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] UDev spell rules

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] UDev spell rules
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:35:04 -0700

Quoting Rafael George <george.rafael AT gmail.com>:
I saw ubuntu working with udev and i just notice that it have a very
well and polish udev rules, i don't know if it can be a good idea to
check that and use it for SMGL, if it so just post it on here so i can
work with it.

Feel free to post it, but I don't think it'll become part of the default
udev install (unless it fixes bugs, and then we'd hopefully only
integrate those fixes). Most of our installs use the default from the
spell, which most people like and fits in with our theme. Users are
always free to add their own configurations.

-sandalle

eric at sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/
http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @
WSU