sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage Weekly News

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Alex Smith <alex AT alexsmith.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage Weekly News
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 07:01:49 +0100

Eric Sandall wrote:

Quoting Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>:

Howdy all,

it would be great if we start to regularly publish Source Mage Weekly News. Some digests from mailing lists, forums, irc, new versions of spells, new spells. For example this week we have new ISO lead, ...
Lots of our users do not read mailing lists but some of them certainly appreciate weekly news.

Of course we should mention it on http://distrowatch.com/ (Latest Newsletters).

Any volunteer? :-)
PR Team?

Alex has said (or I volunteered him for it, I cannot recall ;)) that he
would be doing this and sending it out to interested parties (DW mainly
for the weekly updates, I think).

-sandalle