sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Evolution 2 updates

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Evolution 2 updates
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 06:49:41 -0400

Actually, forget this. Evolution 2.3 doesn't work past the point of initial wizard. Sorry about the noise.

Sergey.

Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:

All,

Robin's email address is not reachable, I'm posting this to the list. The error message is attached.

Robin,

I was trying to get evolution2 to compile on AMD64 and updated it to
version 2.3.2. This required updates to gal2, libgtkhtml and
gtkhtml2. I've committed these changes as revision 59799. If that
doesn't align with your plans for GNOME spells, I'll revert the change.
Please let me know. Thanks!

Sergey.