sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Vote for ISO Team Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Vote for ISO Team Lead
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:56:02 +0200

Eric Sandall wrote:
Hello everyone,

It's time to end nominations for our ISO Team Lead and being the voting[0].
Our
two candidates are:
David Kowis
Benoit Papillault

Don't forget that you can talk to the candidates if you have any further
questions for them, they won't bite. :)

-sandalle

I'm open to questions as well, anytime (before, during and after the voting process). I'll try to answer Karsten's questions like David did. However, I'm right now under 3 jobs interviews per day. What's really interesting is that i'm making interviews for team leader position in real life as well :-).

All the best,
Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru