sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New PR Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New PR Lead
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:45:32 -0700

Quoting Flavien Bridault <f.bridault AT fra.net>:
> Le dimanche 15 mai 2005 à 14:36 -0700, Eric Sandall a écrit :
> > 75% (27) of them voted[1] (I believe that's
> > our highest turnout yet ;)).
>
> I think that (taken from [0]) helped a bit ;-) :
>
> "Any developer who does not vote in two (2) consecutive votes will have
> their developer status removed (wiki, SCM account, etc.)."

That's part of the plan. :)

> 25%, I hope you will vote this week ;-)
>
> By the way, that gave me an idea. As it seems to be efficient, it could
> be applied to bugs. We have many bugs, too many bugs. :-)
> So here is the new rule :
>
> "Any developer who does not correct a bug in two consecutive weeks will
> have their developer status removed (wiki, SCM account, etc.)."

Some bugs require staying open longer than 2 weeks and so we would have quite
few exceptions. ;/ I'd rather the respective Leads just get on their
developer's cases (politely ;)) and see what's up or if they need help and let
the Leads decide what to do with seemingly inactive developers. Votes happen
less often than bugs. ;)

> That was my stupidity for this morning... lol
<snip>

-sandalle