sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] PR Team nominations

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] PR Team nominations
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:07:43 -0700

I'd like to nominate Amel Durakovic for the PR Team Lead. I'm looking
for seconds in what may become our first contested election!

Amel, if you accept, you have to come out with a speech (more than one
you gave earlier ;) ).

Seth

Key id 00BA3AF3 = 8BE0 A72E A47E A92A 0737 F2FF 7A3F 6D3C 00BA 3AF3
Quality Assurance Team Leader; Security Team Member, Leader Emeritus
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic http://www.sourcemage.org
Elected Coordinating Committee Member, Secretary, and Finances Chair
Pacific Green Party of Oregon - Peace - http://www.pacificgreens.org