sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Devel sorcery problem with "check_self" in TRIGGERS

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Devel sorcery problem with "check_self" in TRIGGERS
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:07:58 -0400

Quoting Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>:

Is there anything special about make on your system or the directory
you were in when you ran cast? This might be fallout from fixing bug 8642.

Not that I know of. Things like "cleanse --fix" run regularly on my system, once
a day probably. Everything seems to function correctly. This is probably the
first time cast_self was invoked.