sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable Sorcery 1.12.0 Released!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable Sorcery 1.12.0 Released!
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 03:19:36 +0200

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:58:36 -0700
Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com> wrote:

> * up to date man pages
Yay! finally! I would like to use this moment to tell you that there is
now a "documentation" part of sorcery in bugzilla, _please_ file bugs if
you find any inaccuracy in the documentation (Usage messages and manpages
not matching for example). I'd be happy to fix anything that comes up,
I just don't have time currently to carefully check every commit for
whether it changes anything that should be mentioned in the manpages.

After all, (IMO) manpages should be the explaining and more in-depth
version of the brief usage messages, and they're just no use if they are
some 3 years behind. So please help to keep them up to date this time :)

So Far,
Karsten