sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Security Team Lead Vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Security Team Lead Vote
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:44:40 +0200

Eric Sandall a écrit :
The voting polls are now closed. I will spend time meditating over the result
and will give you a summary when I am done.

-sandalle

Wow! I've been contributing in SourceMage for 2 years now (in one month). As a member of the ISO Team, I've been working with an inactive Team Lead for quite some time. I've been away for 2 days seeking a new job and just came back. I'm kinda upset that I've been unable to participate in the new Security Team Lead vote (even if I had probably made a null vote since I don't know Thomas Houssin) :-(

Just to let everyone know my feeling...

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru