sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Security Team Lead Vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Security Team Lead Vote
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:25:27 -0700

Hello everyone,

I'd like to start the vote for our new Security Team Lead. The vote will last
72
hours and you will CC me with your vote (or send it only to me, if you want).
At
the end of 72 hours I will tally the votes and post the results. Keep in mind
our Rules of Engagement[0] during the voting process.

Candidates for Security Team Lead:
Thomas Houssin

Thank you, and have a nice day,

-sandalle