sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] thunderbird + ssl?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] thunderbird + ssl?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:29:27 -0600

On Mar 27, Jeremy A. Kolb [jkolb AT brandeis.edu] wrote:
> Whenever I choose to use an ssl connection when checking the imap server
> and then click to check my mail nothing happens. I get no response. From
> the thunderbird binary it works perfectly, but on the one compiled for
> sourcemage... nothing. No window, no log message, no stderr stuff.
> Anyone shed light on this?

Hrm, when I got the spell it was doing --enable-crypto or --disable-crypto
based on whether or not enigmail support was being used. It's just doing
--disable now since enigmail isn't working in the spell yet. Looking
around some this looks wrong, --enable is for the SSL stuff I believe.

I'm trying a test build with --enable to see if it fixes it, should be done
in a few hours, feel free to try it yourself and add --enable-crypto do
./configure during the cast.