sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Eurotrip

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David C. Haley" <dhaley AT tamsco.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Eurotrip
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:01:35 +0300

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:58:53 +0300
"David C. Haley" <dhaley AT tamsco.com> wrote:

> Okay, I know that I have brought this up a few times already. I am looking
> at taking two monthes off, between the beginning of September and the end
> of October, and travel around Europe looking at sites and visit my fellow
> Mages.
>
> So I post the questions, any takers? Anyone have a little time to spare to
> get to know another fellow Mage and show him a few sites?
>
> "Base camp" will be in western Germany near Pirmasens where my relatives
> live. The original idea was to go up to the Netherlands and swing aroung
> Germany hitting various places along the way (eg: Netherlands, Belgium,
> France Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic, and back into
> Germany). That is the idea anyway.
>
> Thoughts, ideas, comments, takers?

I suppose I should have added in here something about contact info. Any
interested parties that wish to pass on their contact info to me (eg phone #,
alternat email address, etc) feel free to email that to me directly if you do
not wish to post it online in the lists, for obvious reasons ;)

Give that the only laptop that I have at the moment is company provided I
will have to give this back when I leave. As I do not know at teh moment if I
will acquire a nice personal laptop before I leave email (at least for now)
is something I am unsure of if I can get a hold of you during my travels.

If I do get a personal laptop I will let everyone know, as tha twill also be
getting the SMGL treatment ;) Not to mention inven a custom airbrush job with
a Raven put on it and such :))

> Regards,
> SilverS
> ---
> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

> ---
> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Regards,

David C. Haley
Network/Satellite Administrator
Parsons S & J
Baghdad, Iraq
Phone: 972.535.3740
Email: dhaley AT tamsco.com
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]