sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Testing my gpg key

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Testing my gpg key
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:32:38 -0600

Quoting Pieter Lenaerts <e-type AT cwazy.co.uk>:

not valid here

Yeah the only client that seems to be able to do it correctly is IMP. Either
that or it just slipped through, and something in my SMTP chain is making it
broke. Which is entirely possible. I think it might be DSPAM.

--
One login to rule them all, one login to find them. One login to bring them all,
and in the web bind them.