sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Perl-CPAN

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Houssin <thomas.houssin AT gmail.com>
  • To: Rafael George <george.rafael AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Perl-CPAN
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:12:59 +0100

Rafael George wrote:
Thomas, i want to know what are you doing with all of the spells on
perl-cpan/ because i just notice a lot of changes to some of the
spells on it and now they dosen't cast because of mispelled spells
name, HISTORY file says you are lowercasing the spells name but they
still have the same name on DETAILS so when you try something like
depends auth-sasl it won't cast, maybe you are making some sort of
PROVIDER list that im not aware of.

Cheers

I'm renaming all uppercases spells in perl-cpan to lowercase (yes, we'll
have a huge perl section for a while).
I just casted authen-sasl (and Authen-SASL) without pb. Did you reindex
the grimoires ? Let me know if you still have errors, I didn't integrate
the changes into test to avoid integrating mistakes...

--
Thomas Houssin

Key ID = 42404C36
Key fingerprint = 3CB8 3FC4 840D B272 E623 BCB8 54DB F4E3 4240 4C36
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42404C36