sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] deprecating spells in graphics section. (zgv, xzgv, xv)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] deprecating spells in graphics section. (zgv, xzgv, xv)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:12:56 +0100

I, personally, have never used zgv or xzgv.
I haven't used xv since the linux kernel was v1.2...

I just looked at http://83.240.17.229/~babca/ and spell xv is installed on 4 from 19 registered computers.
And these computers do not belong to only one user.

If one of these happens to be your favorite program,
add it to your personal grimoire. ;)

IMHO, we should not remove spells from grimoire if they are only old.
- lace -