sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] DDoS on P4 server...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] DDoS on P4 server...
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:43:26 -0600 (CST)

I've got a 1Mbit up. I cannot guarantee that at any time it'll all be
available. I don't host too much stuff on my site. I'd be happy to help of
course, as long as it doesn't interfere with my UT2004 gamin ;)
--
One login to rule them all, one login to find them. One login to bring
them all, and in the web bind them.

<quote who="Tony Smith">