sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: gaze.php

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: gaze.php
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:07:47 -0800

Hey there Duane,

Thanks muchly...

I had a brief look at the gaze.php that's in bugzilla, and it looks like
a cool start. If you're comfortable enough with php, would you be
interested in potentially creating it as a module for a new SMGL
CMS-based website? (I'm being a little vague at the moment because
there's nothing concrete about this yet)

-Adam