sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Hotplug Changes

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David C. Haley" <dhaley AT tamsco.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Hotplug Changes
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:58:23 +0300

Greetings all,

Not sure who this might affect, but I recently ran into this issue when
trying to get my wireless up and running again. If you uses Hotplug and
are used to placing your firmware files in:
/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware

you may need too update /etc/hotplug/firmware.agent

I had to edit where hotplug was looking for firmware in this file so
that my drivers could properly be loaded and allow me to get on.

Might be nothing but I figured I would throw it out there for those that
use hotplug.

Regards,
SilverS
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]