sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Web Team Lead Statement of Intent

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Web Team Lead Statement of Intent
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:30:41 -0800

Hi all,

First off, thanks for all the love. I'm fortunate that my sponsors have
provided enough funding to buy all the votes necessary for a landslide
victory. If you haven't yet received yours, the cheques are in the
mail. ;-)

All funny stuff aside, here's my statement of intent, though I am not
fully sure how I should put this together:

As Tome Team Leader, I intend to:

- Organize volunteers to assist with web site organization, design,
content, reliability and performance
- Coordinate with volunteering organizations to assist with redundancy
- Ensure reliable and organized operation of our website products
- Coordinate with all section leads to allow for the best and easiest
information exposure possible

I hope this helps, though if anyone has questions or would like anything
expanded on, please let me know.

-Adam