sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Web Team Lead Vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Web Team Lead Vote
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:47:00 +0100

Adam, you've got my vote.
When can I expect that check in the mail? ;)

Arjan

> On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:29:48 -0800
> Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:
>
> > For all those interested in the quality of our web page we have a
> new
> > nomination
> > for Web Team Lead. Let it be known that Adam Clark (a.k.a.
> > Kinetix) is nominated and awaiting your approval[0] to fulfull the
> > august
> > position of Web Team Lead.
> >
> > Let me, the High Wizard Vizier[1], know your thoughts according to
> the
> > Rules[0] set forth by our Gurus[2] in days of yore.
> >
> > This vote will end on January 19.
> >
> > -sandalle
> >
> > [0]
> http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Team+Lead+Voting+Process
> > [1] mailto:projectlead AT sourcemage.org
> > [2]
> > http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=The+Source+Mage+Developers
> >
> > --
> > Eric Sandall | Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
> > eric AT sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/
> > http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @
> > WSU
> > http://counter.li.org/ #196285 | http://www.shock.wsu.edu/

+=======
Source Mage GNU/Linux developer,
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.
http://www.sourcemage.org

GPG key-ID = 79D4B14E
Fingerprint = 94AD 3FD1 E259 67ED 632E 2B06 CFBE 1154 79D4 B14E

Registered as user #310617 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org.
+===