sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Meeting on 2005-01-30

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Developer Meeting on 2005-01-30
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:09:03 +0100

Eric Sandall a écrit :
Hi all,

I'd like us to meet up in #smgl-admin at 14:00 GMT[0] on Sunday, January 30,
2005, to talk about how we're doing on our 1.0 target[1]. Feel free to bring
up
points or questions on sm-discuss before the meeting.

-sandalle

ISO is the first point in the 1.0 RoadMap and will probably be the most user visible part of our 1.0 Release. I think the roadmap is missing some points about the ISO features and so far, a lot of work has been done (ISO size has been reduced <200MB on all architectures: x86, ppc and x86_64 allowing miniCD, install correctly handles spell dependencies, LVM has been updated, RAID support is compiled in the kernel, new options have been added (STCP support, ... ), Unet started a modular installer project (See [1]) that will support an optional graphical interface).

Since we are approaching our deadline, I'd really like to join this meeting. However, I cannot attend at the scheduled time. Would it be possible to rescheduled it some other time, like a week after?

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru
[1] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Cauldron+Dec+05+2004