sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] spell for cloop

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] spell for cloop
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:01:47 -0800

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 12:00:29AM +0100, Thomas HOUSSIN wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> You probably all know the cloop module, that enables compressed
> filesystem support (used in Knoppix for example). As I didn't find it
> in the codex, I created a little spell to compile and install it. Feel
> free to test :-)
>
> (The patches included come from gentoo ebuild)

Might want to file a bug under the new spells component, otherwise this
might get lost if no one picks it up right away :)

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |