sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] gnupg signatures on website available now for sorcery and grimoires. Plus draft text of gpg source validation for grimoires.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] gnupg signatures on website available now for sorcery and grimoires. Plus draft text of gpg source validation for grimoires.
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:40:26 +0100

Hi,

as I'm terribly busy I didn't have time to go through all the stuff
concerning gpg-signing for spells (though I'll do it for sure later),
but since I might take a few seconds to update a spell (in devel and
test) I just wanted to know if I can still do it the usual way
or if I must absolutely comply to a new procedure from now on?

If the latter, don't bother explaining again if it's in the past mails,
I'll move my ass and read them carefully asa I have some little time to
spare.

Thanks,
Mathieu.