sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] gcc 3.4.3, amd64, 32 bits mode

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Laurent Wandrebeck <low AT low.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] gcc 3.4.3, amd64, 32 bits mode
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:59:11 +0100

and again... :(
apart from trying to make the longest thread held by a lonely guy,
that's just to let know that lyX crashed the box the same way...
AFAIK, as lyX uses openmotif here, this is not linked to gtk2.
So, probably xorg has a problem with gcc 3.4.3.
i'll compile that beast again (and again...) until i can find
the problem (at least i hope i can).
regards,