sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New Assistant Grimoire Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: grimoire AT sourcemage.org, gnome AT sourcemage.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New Assistant Grimoire Lead
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:39:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

After waiting for most of the week we have the final tally for our new
Assistant Grimoire Lead Robin Cook! :) Congratulations on helping fill
an important position!

Robin received a respectable 76% approval rating (100% approval of
those who voted :)).

I've attached the voter registration card if you wish to see who voted
and who didn't. :)

-sandalle

http://counter.li.org/ #196285 | http://www.shock.wsu.edu/Assistant Grimoire Lead Vote:
Total developers: 37