sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Assistant Grimoire Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Assistant Grimoire Lead
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:47:09 +0100

> For all those interested in the quality of your spells we have a new
> nomination
> for Assistant Grimoire Lead. Let it be known that Robin Cook (a.k.a.
> CuZnDragon) is nominated and awaiting your approval[0] to fulfull the august
> position of Assistant to Arwed von Merkatz (a.k.a. alley_cat).

a "new" nominee? You've wrote "one nominee" before, so does this mean we have
two? or did the old one step down? or do we still have one?

If we have two, IMHO knowing who it is would help the voting process...
If it is one, I don't know if we need any other vote than "If nobody shouts
NAY within a week, you're in."

So Far,
Karsten Behrmann