sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Issues with Qt

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Issues with Qt
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:32:17 +0100

Robin a écrit :
On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 10:57:43AM +0000, Jose Bernardo Silva wrote:

Have you tried "cleanse --fix"? I did that, got a few spells rebuilt, and
everything works fine now.

Yep, I did that, to no avail. Something I did notice after posting this message is that there were a lot of qt-related files at /usr/lib/libqt*, which I've since removed. For some reason they didn't go on dispel. Having another go now. If this fails, I'll give another cleanse --fix (can't be too clean, eh? :)

It might be due to installwatch's bugs. Did you try to compile it without installwatch?

Installwatch bugs summary at : http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/sourcemage/installwatch.php

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO team