sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: name clash, perl/tcl

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Braaten <c_xiticix AT yahoo.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: name clash, perl/tcl
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:11:12 -0800 (PST)

> Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:06:48 -0800
> From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
> course). Although we're
> In my perfect
> world spells wouldn't trample on each other and
> cleanse wouldnt have to
> do that to keep from repeatedly fixing and then
> breaking spells.

Could everyone who finds spells trampling each other's

files please enter bugs for one or the other of the
spells (for the youngest project?) and feel free to
assign them to graphics AT sourcemage.org. I believe I
will have time within the next couple of weeks to
investigate them and and make the necessary
BUILD/INSTALL changes.