sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] name clash, perl/tcl

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mads Laursen <smgl AT dossen.dk>
  • To: Public SourceMage Discussion List <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] name clash, perl/tcl
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 02:00:03 +0100

During a triggered self_check, I noticed this:
Checking perl (15 of 54)
Library test
File test
Checking md5sums....
Incorrect md5sum for /usr/share/man/man3/Thread.3
but matches in:
/var/log/sorcery/md5sum/tcl-8.4.7
Removing from perl's install and md5sum logs.

Looks like both tcl and perl wants to have a Thread(3) man page. I
don't know if there is a nice way to fix this, but if somebody thinks
there is, I'll be happy to file the bug, and recast both a couple of
times when it is fixed.

/dossen