sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Anyone working on thunderbird?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: Source Mage Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Anyone working on thunderbird?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:54:21 -0600 (CST)

I'll take a look. I had started working on one over the weekend. The spell you attached doesn't specify an explicit mozilla-five-home directory. Will this cause problems between thunderbird and firefox if they are both installing to /usr/lib/mozilla? I think it should be possible to use /usr/lib/{mozilla,firefox,thunderbird} to keep them from interfering with each other and allow all three to be installed (currently firefox conflicts with mozilla).

I will try to experiment later this weekend...

-casey