sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Mirroring

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO Mirroring
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:46:24 +0100

neuron a écrit :
Hey guys, I've gotten an offer from The Linux Mirror Project[0] to mirror our
ISOs in an uncompressed form (i.e. just the .iso, not the .bz2) and wanted to
see if you guys had any feedback on whether we should or not. I'm all for it,
but I'd like to make sure no one has a problem with it.

That's great !

Just go ahead. By the way, I setup a mirror of SourceMage (including ISO) as explained on http://sourcemage.org/mirrors/howtomirror.html.

The mirror is available at: http://download.sourcemage.dtdm.net/ . It is synchronized every hour by rsync.

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO team