sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] website design

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bas van Gils <Bas.vanGils AT cs.kun.nl>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] website design
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:34:45 +0200

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 03:22:52PM +0200, Karsten Behrmann wrote:
> Hello everyone!
> Thanks to thewolf, we now have a new design how our homepage might be
> going to look.
> Here are three candidates:

Hi,

First of all, good job on the design. It's a nice, clear, no `stupid'
scrolling, blinking, flashy stuff on it that isn't needed anyway. I checked it
in Firefox, lynx and links. Looks great in firefox and pretty ok in the other
two so from where I stand it's a job well done. You might want to consider
validating [1] it though ;-) There aren't many errors on these pages but
still, we should get it right IMO.

Cheers

Bas

[1] http://validator.w3.org/

--
<Bas.vanGils AT cs.ru.nl> - GPG Key ID: 2768A493 - http://www.cs.ru.nl/~basvg
Radboud University Nijmegen Institute for Computing and Information Sciences