sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:05:45 -0700

Hi, Ive gotten a couple of emails and irc messages about the lack of
colors and/or a media_init function in this mornings devel sorcery.

I screwed up and forgot to p4 add a new libmedia library created by
a patch submitted for bug 7276 (oops). This resulted in an error message
when starting sorcery up, and the lack of colors. I've corrected the
situation and verified that the devel tarball on the mirror has the
file, so everything should go back to normal (let me know if this pops
up again). I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Also,
I want to thank everyone who pointed this out to me.

-Andrew