sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Apache2 and php compile problem

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mads Laursen <smgl AT dossen.dk>
  • To: Source Mage GNU/Linux Discussion List <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Apache2 and php compile problem
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:10:14 +0200

On 29/09/04 10.04, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Quoting Mads Laursen <smgl AT dossen.dk>:
> > Am I the only one having problems with compiling apache 2 and php?
> <snip>
> > Hope someone out there can help guess why this goes wrong.
>
> Have you tried the ever joyful `cleanse --fix`? ;) apache2 and php compile
> fine
> for me on all of my boxes. You may also want to try `cast -r -c apr
> apr-util`
> and say 'n' to using the devel version (always say 'n' to using devel
> versions
> unless you know you want it). After that try `cast -r -c apache2; cast -r -c
> php` and see if the problem goes away. FYI, I do not have apr-iconv
> installed
> on any of my boxes.

Thanks, that helped. Not sure what was wrong, despite being only a few
weeks old, cleanse found a bunch of stuff to recast, and then it
worked.

Now I just need to find out why preg_match is broken in php. Every
call gives:

Warning: preg_match: internal pcre_fullinfo() error -3 in
/home/dossen/public_html/include/functions.php on line 97

Anyway, thanks a lot.

/dossen