sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] xmms2

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Craig Dyke <grail AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] xmms2
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:27:48 +0800

Well I seem to now have a -s instead of -z for the garbage and it still won't compile :(

Craig

Arwed von Merkatz wrote:

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 04:56:45PM +0200, Ladislav Hagara wrote:

scons: Reading SConscript files ...
cachefile scons.cache found, not checking libs
garbage in flags: -z

I hope it is OK now.
I discussed a little with xmms2 developers and they make some changes in xmms2 sources last two days. Thank to Anders Gustafsson and Tilman Sauerbeck from xmms2 team.

Just today I updated xmms2 in test grimoire (version 040914).

BTW, it is possible to download xmms2 via bk (http://www.bitkeeper.com/).
It would be fine if someone added it to grimoire (z-rejected of course) and added bk support to sorcery (similar to cvs support).

I have it in my TODO list but if someone want to do it ... ;-)

- lace -

I just tried it and it failed because it couldn't find sqlite. I have no
idea how scons works, so I don't know if that can be disabled, otherwise
it needs a depends on sqlite.