sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable needs to pickup the qt-x11 fixes

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>, SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable needs to pickup the qt-x11 fixes
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:52:22 -0700

On Thursday 16 September 2004 6:33 am, Eric Schabell wrote:
> The lastest fixes providing the qmake binary need to be in stable,
> causing several other spells there to fail.
>
> erics

I'm confused by your post. Are you asking that the latest change to fix the
qmake problem be moved to stable, or are you saying that the latest fix
brakes other things?

If it's the former, it's already been done. I just did an update and
verified
that the fix was in stable. In fact, the qt-x11 spells in devel, test and
stable are identical.

If it's the latter, would you please be a little more specific as to what is
breaking and how?

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)