sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Persistence wiki

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Persistence wiki
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:04:03 +0200

What we could is modify the default build to have both $OPTS and
$LOCAL_OPTS in it. LOCAL_OPTS could be the stuff you guys modify in
CONFIGURE, OPTS would continue to be stuff sorcery builds from depends
info.

The name LOCAL_OPTS isn't self-evident. Maybe CONF_OPTS would make more
sense since it is happening during CONFIGURE.

Personally I should prefer LOCAL_OPTS. :-)
I hope we can use it in PREPARE too.
- lace -

  • Re: [SM-Discuss] Persistence wiki, Ladislav Hagara, 09/01/2004