sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Cauldron Meeting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Cauldron Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:18:03 -0700

> > Howdy all !
> >
> > I would like to hold a cauldron meeting next Friday, at 17:00GMT. Please
> > let me know if the date is OK. Unfortunately I won't be able to do it on
> > Sunday nor Saturday (I've got another meeting for the LSM 2005).
> >
> > Topics discussed will include the 'emergency' ISO release, a brainstorm
> > about the installation procedure and future directions.
> >
> > For all people interested, the meeting will be in #cauldron (I think).

I will be there as much as I can, according to date 17:00GMT is 10:00
Pacific time, which means I will be at work. So I might be slightly
unresponsive or get pulled away for something out of my control.

I'll mostly be there to answer questions and get feedback on what sorcery
does and will be made to do for this.

Please advise on what channel we'll have the meeting in (#cauldron vs
#sourcemage-cauldron).

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Sorcery Team Lead, Porting Team Lead | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |