sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] YAB (Yet Another Baby)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Chris Dombroski <cdombroski AT gambit.gotdns.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] YAB (Yet Another Baby)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:07:02 -0500 (CDT)

Alright, I found the camera and uploaded the images to a folder on my web
site: http://www.gambit.gotdns.org/BabyImages/ All of the images were taken
while my wife, the baby and I were all still at the hospital. Three of them
were taken the day she was born, the next to were taken yesterday, and the
last one with me in it was taken today just before we left.