sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] SM-Spell-Submit

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] SM-Spell-Submit
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:45:18 -0700

Hi all,

Just in case some of you may have forgotten or didn't know about this in the
first place (I've seen updates going in that were mentioned on
sm-spell-submit[0] but not "closed" on the list) we are now using
sm-spell-submit[0] for freshmeat/sourceforge/etc. announces of projects
(though
not all projects are on the list yet). All Grimoire gurus should be subscribed
to this list and let us know if you're working on one of the updates or if
you've already finished it.

Thanks,

-sandalle