sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New spells assigned...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New spells assigned...
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 17:53:53 +0200

I notice that there were quite a few new spells not assigned so have
gone thru the list and assigned as I thought at first glance was
appropriate. Don't panic, if a spell is not to be included in your
section then just pass it along to the correct location.

I found 5 spells for libs (my section) that I was not even aware of as
they were not assigned.

Top 5 open bugs for new spells:

1) windowmanagers
2) gnome
3) devel
4) editors
5) libs

I plan to take care of mine asap, how about you all? ;-)

erics
--
Eric D. Schabell M.Sc. - Libs Guru - http://www.sourcemage.org
irc: irc.freenode.net (#sourcemage), nick -> erics