sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New libs guru...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Grimoire_Team_Lead <grimoire AT sourcemage.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New libs guru...
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:24:28 +0200

Howdy all,

Due to what I consider unacceptable behaviour (see bug #6939) I have
left the sorcery team.

Not wanting it spoil my enjoyment of supporting the Linux distro I run,
I have signed on once again as a grimoire guru for the libs section.

Grimoire-Lead, would you set the libs to deliver to my sourcemage
address? I have added my name to the org chart already. I will begin on
the bugs asap.

erics
--
Eric D. Schabell M.Sc. - Libs guru - http://www.sourcemage.org
irc: irc.freenode.net (#sourcemage), nick -> erics