sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Dependency on cvs

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vladimír Marek <vlmarek AT volny.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Dependency on cvs
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:00:48 +0200

While we were discussing dependency on arch when using tla_url, I run
simple

grep -r cvs /var/lib/sorcery/codex/test | grep '/DEPENDS:'

which revealed that no spell is dependent on cvs. From the top of my
head, mozilla, ffmpeg-cvs and enlightenment uses cvs, shouldn't be there
the dependency ? I would file bug against it, but since no spell does
this, I'll rather ask here first :)

--
Neuron