sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] 1.0 ISO Volunteers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <a_bouter AT ezrs.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] 1.0 ISO Volunteers
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:51:44 +0200

On Tue, 25 May 2004 10:15:43 +0200
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx> wrote:

> Hmmm would it be possible to get some smgl boot floppies also...
> i.e. so that you can boot from a floppy and it will mount root from the
> cdrom..
>
> I for one would be very grateful since I am installing smgl on somce ancient
> hardware
> that doesn't support boot from cd properly...
>
> - -ruskie

That would be great,
and even better if there's also a install option over NFS instead of cdrom.

Or am I pushing my luck now? :-)

Arjan

+=======
Proud Source Mage GNU/Linux user,
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.
http://www.sourcemage.org

Registered as user #310617 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org.
+===