sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Perforce license

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Perforce license
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:50:55 -0700

Ahh, just so people know (though `p4 info` would tell them anyways) our
Perforce
license has been renewed. Thanks to Tony for being up on it so that my laxity
didn't hurt us (had to save up for the fax across the world. ;)).

Since we have 100 seats I'd like to see them filled, if possible. :) Ideas?

-sandalle