sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] support

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] support
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:06:23 +1000

Dear sandalle (and others),
Despite stating otherwise I have tried to retain some interest in supporting
my ISO work, but the undisclosed, undiscussed and unresolved problems from
the previous year that precipitated my leaving still weigh heavily on my
mind. I can't simply "forget" them or sweep them under the carpet, and while
answering bugs and forum posts, anger and frustration eats into me like a
cancer so I need to sever these last ties.
Please enjoy the fruits of my thousand++ hours of contributions over the last
year, I hope no-one needs to spend too much time correcting anything I have
done and I hope what I started to do with the ISO is useful and the work and
ideas are continued.
I am not subscribed to this list any longer, so replying is uneccessary.

Hamish Greig.

  • [SM-Discuss] support, Hamish Greig, 05/11/2004