sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: Distrowatch "review" (Jose Bernardo Silva)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L" <lejatorn AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: Distrowatch "review" (Jose Bernardo Silva)
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:18:11 +0000

> Have you guys ssen this one?
> http://www.distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20040510#1
>

> ---
> Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
> jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
> http://counter.li.org #245602
> http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
> jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com

-->hmmm, my mistake; it was obviously an older article in Distrowatch
that I've already read before.
In this older one, the author compared Sorcerer, Lunar and Smgl and
seemed the more satisfied with smgl, which made me look for it.

We are Microsoft. Linux is irrelevant.
Openness is futile. Prepare to be assimilated.