sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] offline for a week

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] offline for a week
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:43:21 -0700

I am moving all my worldly possesions to a new location. Consequently
It may be a week or so before my dsl is reconnected. So I will not be
online or answering questions as frequently as before. I apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause.

Please use acedit at armory dot com as a temporary email address if
anything should bounce.

Thanks
Andrew

  • [SM-Discuss] offline for a week, Andrew, 05/03/2004