sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Trash can (sort-of) not working.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Derek Moyes <derek AT flamesnyper.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Trash can (sort-of) not working.
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:30:52 -0500

I just upgraded to Gnome 2.6 and now I cannot seem to "open" my Desktop trash
can.

It works fine otherwise, I can drop stuff in it, I can right-click it and
"Empty" it... I just can't open it to see what's in there.

If I try to open (double-click) it, I get a gnome popup that says:

"The action associated with "Trash" is invalid.

You can configure GNOME to associate a different application of viewer with
this
file type. Do you want to associate an application of viewer with this file
type now?

Cancel, Associate Action"

Clicking "Associate Action" takes me to the standard MIME configuration
screen,
but I don't know what to put in there.

Any ideas?

-- Derek